Get a FREE Contractor's Insurance Quote Fill Out The Form Below
Are you a contractor in New York or Georgia? Don't forget insurance!
If you work with your hands, you're probably putting yourself at risk every single day. When you're a contractor, it's just part of the job - but that doesn't mean you shouldn't protect yourself. In fact, you need insurance more than many other professions!
Contractors insurance can cover a variety of professions like:
Your work is unique because you're not always in the same place everyday or even working with the same people and the same equipment. That's why contractor's insurance is so important; it can cover you wherever you are, whatever you're doing. Your contractor insurance portfolio will probably contain coverage like:
- Builders Risk - this covers a building that is currently being constructed. It will cover damages to the physical structure, up to a certain amount.
- General Liability Insurance - this protects you from lawsuits if other people are injured on the job because of an error you made.
- License and Permit Bonds - this assures that you will comply with local laws relating to your specific field of work.
- Contractors Equipment Insurance - this will cover damage to any equipment you need to complete your job. This includes heavy machinery like bulldozers and forklifts, as well as hand tools and shovels.
- Workers Compensation Insurance - this protects you in the event that you are injured on the job.
Whether you're fixing a burst water mane, building a bridge, paving a new highway or rewiring an old house, your contractors insurance is going to cover you if you make a mistake, hurt yourself, hurt someone else or break something important. You should always feel comfortable while you're working and contractors insurance will give you that peace of mind.
Contact Keats Agency at 888.804.5744 today for a free quote!