Home Insurance

Call us for an affordable homeowners insurance policy.

Buying a house in Bay Shore, New York is a huge emotional and financial investment. It is important to protect that investment. Buying home insurance ensures that you are protected if your home is destroyed or damaged. But what types of things are covered. There are basic home insurance forms and more comprehensive policies to choose from. Home insurance policies vary both in coverage of the house structure itself and specific coverage of the contents inside. To learn what type of home insurance best suits your needs, talk to an experienced agent from Keats Insurance Agencies today.

Why Call an Insurance Agent?

Keats Insurance Agencies will connect you with an insurance agent who specializes in property insurance. A qualified and licensed Keats insurance agent will help you find appropriate and affordable coverage.

Our insurance agents advise you on your choices among coverage options and price points. They have the right companies for specific needs, and know the insurance market well. This means they know how to find a better value for your money than you might find searching for yourself. An insurance agent serves as your personal adviser. They take the time to listen to you and understand your personal needs or the needs of your family. Our insurance agents are dedicated to finding a price that you can afford and making sure you are sufficiently covered.

Basic vs. Extra Coverage

Simple homeowners insurance typically takes care of the money it will cost to restore damaged building property, as well as the ancillary costs to live elsewhere if your home is destroyed. It also covers your belongings, but the items inside your house are only covered a depreciated value, unless you request replacement value protection. This is a simple example of a most important and valuable option. Supplementary coverage can protect you against sewer and drain back up, pipe break damage, as well as deal with the loss of individual property like jewelry, computers and cameras.

We can also find you a policy that includes Guaranteed Replacement Cost for the home itself. This option would guarantee (within limits) that you have the correct amount of coverage on your home. There are many options for home and flood insurance and you want to know what they are. That is our job. We want to make sure you know all your options and get every discount available to you.

Contact Us Now

At Keats Insurance, we have an established relationship with major insurance carriers, as well as smaller, regional carriers. We use these relationships to find you the best quotes and value. We try to make the buying experience easy for our clients and make sure the policies are cost-effective and provide proper protection. Keats Insurance agents handle your insurance as it was their own. Call us today to find you the right insurance policy.