Home Insurance

Insurance protects your home from fire, theft and more.

Buying a house is one of the most expensive purchases anyone will make in their life, both financially and emotionally, and it is important to protect that investment properly. Buying home insurance can ensure that you are protected in the scenario that your house is damaged or destroyed. Along with that, you could also receive coverage to handle excess costs of food and shelter if you have to live away from your home due to a loss. Homeowners insurance can vary from the most basic perils to more comprehensive policies that provide coverage for the many things that can happen. Sitting down with a Keats Insurance agent can help you decipher which type of insurance works for you.

Why You Need an Insurance Agent

We can match you with an insurance agent who specializes in property insurance. A licensed and experienced Keats Insurance agent who is knowledgeable in property insurance can help you find the most appropriate and affordable coverage.

Keats Insurance agents can give you a choice between coverage options and price points. They have relationships with many highly rated insurance carriers and a strong knowledge of the market, so they know how to find the best value for your dollar. An insurance agent is your personal counsel, someone who takes the time to listen to you and understand your personal needs. At Keats Insurance Agencies, we don’t only focus on finding a price you can afford; we make sure that you are adequately protected.

Basic vs. Extra Coverage

Simple homeowners insurance typically takes care of the money it will cost to fix damaged property in the case of a covered loss, as well as the replacement costs if your home is wrecked. It also covers your belongings, but the items inside your house are only covered for a depreciated value which could leave you getting paid much less than the cost to replace the items. Optional coverage can cover you for the full replacement cost of those items. Other coverage can shield you against losses like earthquakes and floods.

Call Keats Today

Our team has an established relationship with major insurance carriers, along with smaller, regional insurers. We use these relationships to find you the best quotes. At Keats, we work hard to make the buying experience easy for clients. We make sure our clients know their options, and are aware of every discount available to them. This makes for very cost effective insuring. We handle your insurance as if it was our own. Call us today to find the best insurance policy for you.